miércoles, 14 de noviembre de 2012

•WHO → ¿Quién? ¿Quiénes?

EXAMPLES:

1- Who is the girl in pink?
R/ She's my sister.

2- Who are the guys playing with Pedro? 

R/ They are Juan and Mateo.

3- Who is the new teacher? 
R/ The new teacher is Mrs. Lucia. 


•WHOM → ¿A quién? ¿A quiénes?

EXAMPLES:

1- Whom did Juan Diego give the book I was reading yesterday?
R/ He gave it to my mom.

2-Whom invited you in the party?

R/ I invite school. 

3- Whom woke you last night?

R/ Wake to Mom. 


•WHAT → ¿Qué? ¿Cuál? ¿Cuáles? 

1- What is the time? 

R/ Are the 12:07 am

2- What is your name?

R/ My name is Guillermo Leon Salinas

3- What are you favorite book's?

R/ My favorite book's is Dawn and New Moon.

•WHICH → ¿Qué? ¿Cuál? ¿Cuáles? 


1- Which author author do you prefer?

R/ I prefer Pablo Neruda.

2- Which is the last movie in billboard?
R/ Activity Paranormal 4

3- Which are the main characters of The Simpsons?

R/  The main characters of The Simpsons are Homer, Marge, Bart, Lisa, Maggie. 


• WHEN →  ¿Cuándo? 


1- When is your birthday?

R/ My My birthday is the 24 of April.

2- When you finish school?

R/ The next year.

3- When is December? 

R/ The next month.


•WHERE → ¿Dónde? ¿Adónde?


1- Where it is?

R/ I'm in my house.

2- Where is your new car?

R/ My new car is  in the car washers.



5 comentarios:

  1. okay but left images and explain that there is more content in this product seems nice.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. It was very organized with the theme obtained was very understandable that utliizo patterns, I like the way you explain the topic chosen

    ResponderEliminar
  3. your blog is missing pictures for more examples call attention

    ResponderEliminar
  4. We need pictures and a little more coleres.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. text has a very varied but no images to attract attention.

    ResponderEliminar